Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas photos






















The tree is down which oddly enough I enjoy doing as much as putting it up and I feel like the season is over. I know, I know, for many people New Year's eve and day is a big thing too, but it never was to me. Sure, it is a good excuse to get together with friends but it has never been big in my book and I've never really planned around it. Like many people, I make new year's resolutions, though at this stage in life they are more like goals for the new year instead of life changing things. I'm big on goal setter and feel I never get anywhere unless I have things to work towards so at some point in the next few days I'll write down my goals for the new year and then I have something to work towards. I already set out business goals for the year and will look at those a bit more and than should be off and running for a new year.












Christmas was good. The kids had a great time and got nice gifts. We went to see Marley & Me Christmas afternoon which was a great movie. If you see it be prepared and have some tissues. We also went to see Bedtime Stories (must be movie week) a couple days later and that was very good also. Seems there is always good movies coming out around Christmas time.












No comments: